What's the deal?

So my ex and I have been broken up for 2 years. The weird thing is that we still spend a lot of time together. We have 2 kids. We spent the holidays, Christmas, New Years, etc together as a family. We went away for 2 vacations , stood with her mom the first one and stood at her dad's during the second one. We speak on the phone almost everyday. We do things as a family, dinner, weekend getaways. The other day I called with sweetheart and she got upset and asked me not to call her that. I really love her and want my family back. I cheated and that's why we seperated. I haven't been with anyone since we seperated. I've dedicated myself to her and the kids. Is there any hope? Is she spending time with me because she wants to see if I changed? It's been long enough. Would anyone spend this much time with an ex if there was no hope or belief in reconcialing? Need some advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She's doing it for the kids. Once that trust is broken, it will never be the same. She might have feelings still but the ego won't let her. Give her all the time and space she needs. maybe one day, she'll decide to risk it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude you cheated...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes