GUYS POV: What made you get back together with an ex?

Hello,

So as many other dumpees can agree, one stage we go through is wanting our ex to regret his decision. That's me. Now, I am not some crazy, obsessive, clingy girl. In fact, after our breakup I began taking care of myself more than ever, I joined a gym, I started hanging out with friends more, I haven't even cried in over a month (we broke up a month ago), and I have not spammed his phone with messages either. I've done it right. But I want to know, how do I make him regret leaving me?

Guys, what made YOU go back to an ex-girlfriend? Especially the most stubborn men out there please answer, what was it exactly that made you think "I made a mistake by letting her go."

How did she act? What did she say? Everything. What happened? Did any of you break up because you lost feelings but then gained them back?
Share the whole story.

Please do not say "you gotta just let him go" or that I'm being silly.
Thank you.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• White Knight Syndrome. Thankfully I'm much better now, and don't need to prove myself worthy of love by persevering through an abusive relationship. Lol