Is he wrong for acting like this?

this guy and I decided to try a long distance relationship and he said that we shouldn't take things slow because if we do it doesn't work. He wants to date within the same day talking and we only talked for days. He keeps asking for nudes and sexual stuff and Skype and says this is what girlfriends and boyfriends do. But I barely know him. And I keep telling him no and he said I can't please him and whatever. Is he wrong? Help

22

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf just block him , internet relationship its just shit, it will end up bad or start bad with asking nudes etc, don't send him nudes

Most Helpful Girl

• He's definitely in the wrong. Sure boyfriends and girlfriends do that stuff but only when both people are comfortable with it. It doesn't sound like he's looking for a relationship.