Moving to a different state help with a break up?

Okay so it's been a couple of weeks with trying to get over my ex boyfriend weather it's going to the bookstore, movies, hanging out with friends or family but I seem to just want to keep crying and things don't really help when my ex friends blame us breaking up on me when it was my ex boyfriends fault or the fact that my ex keeps being immature on social media like us breaking up doesn't effect him or that his happy that he doesn't have drama in his life anymore and he gets a clean slate with new friends in the new year. Now I feel like moving and getting out of the state I live in since I don't feel like I fit in anywhere all I want to do is move back to my hometown and start all over. Another thing my ex ended up getting me a necklace for my birthday that he gave to me a couple of days before we broke up and I don't know what to do with it? Every time I look at I end up crying and heart broken again I just don't know what to do.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't let his immaturity drive you out of town. Unless you're already thinking of going back to your hometown anyway, stay where you are,, you have friends and family there. Just do something different! Maybe take a trip somewhere fr away for a short time. New sights and experiences will help you put his nonsense out of your thoughts.

• I can't really stay anymore because all of his friends practically live near me and every time they see me they call me a slut and a whore because they think I did something in the relationship when it was the opposite and my ex was the one doing it. But my best friend did say I should go on a vacation back to my hometown since I do have friends and family there too and he is willing to come with me too since we have other high school friends who are stationed for the military there and he really misses them as well.

• I didn't his idiot friends shared it I was actually doing great before they did that and I was starting to slowly get back to being myself and then everything with down the drain but honestly he doesn't even exist to me anymore it's like he is someone who has passed away in a sense who grave your never going to visit.

• After I did all the blocking and getting rid of the necklace which I threw in the trash where it belongs.