Girls, how to handle ex who doesn't want to be involved in raising his unborn child and keeps coming back to tell you it is wrong to keep baby?

he is just a horrible, selfish person, who not only left me short after we found out about the pregnancy, but also came and contacted me with forcing his views on this pregnancy. Im half way through, and never had a doubt in my mind about wanting this baby. I asked him to not come around or contact me as his forceful and negative behaviour only brings me down. Yet he has been doing exactly the oposite. The last was that sneaked into my front yard two nights ago. I happened to be working late and saw a figure at my poarch as I was walking towards the house. He hid right after he noticed me. At that time i wasn't sure who that was and asked them to come out or i would be calling police. It was dark already. I felt really uncomfortable. He came out and i was relieved it was him, so i gave him a hug. he came to apologise for outbursts of anger in the past... i asked him if he wanted to know about the baby. His reaction showed he wasn't ready even to talk about it. Started blaming me for being selfish for wanting to keep the baby, explaining he would never be able ro do anything with his life if he took on this responsibility and that I was forcing him to this, and that I should have had anabortion. I told him he was free to go and just sat there after thinking so much for an apilogy! I dont ever want to be with this man, and could never look at him as i used to before he started hurting me. I am not angry, not sad, not heartbroken, feel nothing towards him. I am happy to keep my baby, moving on with life and looking forward to my future. I just wish he left me alone for once.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I know child support is the going thing, but sometimes its easier to just let them walk and avoid the headache. Especially since he has already made it clear that he doesn't want to be around. Just let him walk, and if he is dead set on not being around ask him to sign over his rights. This way you are both free, you can focus positive energy on your baby, and meet someone who will love you both.