Would you commit suicide for the person that you most love?

if he or she cheat on you or something like that

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never commit suicide for anyone. I know some people might disagree with this, but I believe suicide is wrong on so many levels. I'm a religious person and I believe we were all born for a specific purpose and that we have to live the life God intended for us. By committing suicide you are not fulfilling the life that was intended for you and you are cutting your journey short. I personally believe that suicide will haunt you in the afterlife and you might not end up in heaven if you follow through on a suicide.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a time I thought that way when I was young but no. If the person I loved did not value me that much the best thing I could do is cut contact with her, and try to find someone else who does value me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Omg no. No one is worth taking your own life for. No matter how devasted and heartbroken I was I'd never end my own life because of the acts of someone else.

I may be heartbroken, but I know I'm strong enough to get through the pain and I know I'll eventually move on. I'd never end my life permanently due to a temporary situation. The pain may change me, but it wouldn't prevent me from moving on and being happy again.

That's too high a price to pay for love. No one is worth that

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in an awful place and i fell really hard for this girl and she ended up cheating on me. She was very manipulative; I got to the point where i did attempt to kill myself under all the stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Why am I gonna kill myself because they messed up?

1|1
    0|0
  • If I did that he wouldn't give a shit about me and people who truly love me would suffer their whole life so wouldn't kill myself. I would find better guy who truly loves me and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I love then with all of my heart and I couldnt handle that the only guy I love betrayed me like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • never i won't waste my life to that person. and committing suicide is sin. if he cheated go i am not going to die, i will laugh at him

0|0
    0|0
  • No!! I value my life! Why should I pay for their mistake?

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Might cry for a week or whatever if I love them so much but then life goes on!

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no
    I would not commit suicide for anyone; not even for myself

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't see why I'd do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no one is worth my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooo... back before if he died I may have but not now and never cause he cheated. If he cheated and I found out I'd thank him for saving me anymore time... nobody likes a time waster and we only have so much time on this earth. if your not that serious I hope you cheat blatantly so we can go our own way... cheating is a God send I rather him cheat and me find out then him stay in when he's not as serious I am. Sure it sucks but time is money!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• No I don't think so, No! But I have had severe depression. It's like death while living☠️💀.

1|0
    0|0
  • Suicide will change nothing, the person you loved will not feel a thing. All the pain will be felt by by your parents and close ones who loved you.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are literally thousands of single people. move the fuck on. if you need help, get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suicide only solves a pain that cannot be treated by another love or by painkillers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, why hurt myself? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill them? O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. I can also say that cause I know from experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, depends on the situation really, it'd have to be pretty extreme tho

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you love someone who is a cheater?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take her with me if i did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no