Would you commit suicide for the person that you most love?

if he or she cheat on you or something like that

1617

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never commit suicide for anyone. I know some people might disagree with this, but I believe suicide is wrong on so many levels. I'm a religious person and I believe we were all born for a specific purpose and that we have to live the life God intended for us. By committing suicide you are not fulfilling the life that was intended for you and you are cutting your journey short. I personally believe that suicide will haunt you in the afterlife and you might not end up in heaven if you follow through on a suicide.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a time I thought that way when I was young but no. If the person I loved did not value me that much the best thing I could do is cut contact with her, and try to find someone else who does value me.