Would you ever let someone hit you so you could fake domestic abuse by a spouse during divorce?

Let say you and your spouse are going through a nasty divorce and you could potentially walk away with 100's of millions if things go your way. Would you let a friend hit you in the face and then take a picture of it so you could get public sympathy and sway the divorce hearing in your favor?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

41

Most Helpful Girl

• wow that's fucked up !! Scandalous people. . I was in a domestic violence relationship so no I would never have someone punch or hit me EVER to get money!!! It was freaking embarrassing enough going into a damn courthouse with black eyes and busted up mouth, with bruises on my neck and arms.. I hated people starring at me..

Most Helpful Guy

• *cough cough* Amber Heard

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!