Why did my ex downgrade? Is this an insult to me?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously didn't see it as a 'downgrade' and saw this new girl as likely having something he wanted that he was unable to get from you.

• I moved on right away and don't want her back. I have a different girlfriend and I am really happy. I just saw a picture and was like what the hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances are you're the only one who thinks it's a downgrade.

• I have a lot going for me and my new girlfriend is hot, so I am not worried about that. I just wanted people's opinion in general and not really that specific to my situation. I guess if you ask the question people just think as long as she is happy it is a upgrade. I am not going to go in specifics but I just wanted a general opinion and not specific to my situation