How do I know if he misses me?

It has been about 25 days since we heard from each other. There was not a single day that I didn't think about him (crazy right)? This whole time, I have been trying to stay strong to not contact him.

Granted, I wonder if he misses me too even though he's not reaching out to me like I am? He was basically the one who ended the relationship aspect of things but wanted to stay friends with me due to the long distance. I told him I couldn't stay friends when I'd rather work it out, I said goodbye and he says he understands/respects it and wished me the best.

I wonder if he's just giving me space because he knows he hurt me? Or this is really done. Anyone else think he will come around

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The simplest answer is usually the right one:
    He misses you, but not enough for coming back.

Most Helpful Girl