My ex gets jealous over my new boyfriend?

A few weeks after my ex broke up with me i started meeting up with guys again and after a few months i got in a new relationship with my current boyfriend. When i told my ex about it he reacted not like his usual self, he was jealous and angry telling me to 'leave him the f*ck alone now that i have my perfect boyfriend'. It's really unlike him as he had never been jealous. We'd always talked casually after our breakup, even about meeting new people so why did he suddenly react like that? Was it maybe because my new boyfriend is a lot more attractive than him? (better face, taller, more muscular)

35

Most Helpful Guy

• He was hoping to restart the relationship with you, but now that you have a new guy, he's disappointed. I doubt it's what the new boyfriend look like that matters;;

It's just that now he can't hope to have you back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps, or the fact that you moved on before him. Either way sounds immature, steer clear of him.

• Yep definitely. He had always been the one acting all mature lol