Should I stay or should I go?

What does it mean when an ex is confused about life and unsure how to fix... He says he wants to be with me in the end but he can't take us being together should I just cut him out.. We were supposed to talk about things but Everytime he doesn't show up and gives. me a bad excuse or he just postones it... I'm at a loss

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What is the status your relationship? Unless you are married or have kids with this guy, you need to just move on. It is not worth the aggravation and heartache to be in a relationship with someone who can't clearly state that they want to be with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just reread you post and realized that you are already broken up. However, my advice is the same. Make it a clean break.

What Girls Said 1

• well i think you give him a lot of chances to talk things, its time girl to let him go, he gave you to much excuses, if he really wants to fix things he will give time. but he has excuses it means he is not sure. cut him off he is playing your emotions, find another one who is better than him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes