I feel broken and I need help with my last break up. please read my story and help?

my last girlfriend went off to summer collage for art, and i waited for her. and it was so bumpy. she was flirting with my best friend. i thought it was my fault that she was acting this way, so i tried to be better to her, more than i already was. i bought her a huge bag of presents for when she came back, and when she did, she accepted it like it was nothing. it was a very intamaite relationship, so i didn't think anything, but i was just glad to have her back. then a week later, her parents looked through her phone and found out that she fucked 9 other guys over the summer. and made her tell me. i was heartbroken... but time passed, and she begged me, crying to me to take her back, and believe it or not i still had feeling for her. so i did, and i fell harder than anything all over again. but then she told me in the same week that she was moving across the country in 3 days. so i helped her pack and with tears in my eyes i let her go... now she hates me and i dont know why... when i text her she doesn't respond, but when she does, she says "cant you take a fucking hint" and thats all..

23

Most Helpful Girl

• cut that drama queen in your life, you will meet a girl who is much better than her

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. She treated you horribly and you allowed that to happen. Learn a lesson from this experience.

2. On some level, she probably feels guilty for how she treated you and every contact is a reminder of what a bad person she has been, so she is angry at you for making the contact.

3. Let her go. You fell too hard, too fast, had low self-esteem and grovelled for her attention, forgave the unforgivable, and she took advantage of that. Learn your lessons and move on.

4. Don't feel too sad about having this experience. When you finally find a woman who appreciates you and really wants you, this experience will help you to appreciate that woman even more.