She broke up with me 6 months ago and now wants me back....but I'm not sure?

My ex-girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me 6 months ago...said she felt like maybe she was missing out and wanted to experience more (she's at uni). although she said she still loved me.

i decided to try and move on, went out lots, worked on myself, built up my confidence, met loads of new people and had fun. I started really enjoying the single life and my new found confidence.

we stayed in contact and after about 4 months, we started hanging out again a bit more. the recently, we've been hanging out quite a bit more since she's been back from uni.

she said she knows now she wants me and still loves me and wants to get back together but I'm not sure. I mean, I still love her, but its like she broke up with me to see if the grass was greener on the other side, it didn't work out so now she's settling for me? how do I know she won't do it again?

she also said that our height difference still bothers her (she's taller) but she can see past it cos she knows she wants me and loves me. I don't want to be with someone who's ashamed of me.

i just don't know what to do. I feel torn. I get these strong feelings that I still love her and want to be with her and the relationship before, although not perfect (but nothing's perfect) was good. but the other hand, I'm not sure if I'm ready to be back in any serious relationship at the moment as I'm still enjoying going out and flirting with other girls and the complete freedom of only having to worry about how things affect me.

i told her, I can't get back with her right now and she got really upset and angry with me. it almost feels like I'm breaking up with her and I don't want to hurt her and I feel guilty. although my friends say I shouldn't as she did dump. I keep wondering if I'm making a mistake.

any thoughts? cos I'm bouncing between get back with her or not and can't settle on an answer...its driving me mad lol

11

What Girls Said 1

• she didn't know what she wanted then and truth is she probably still doesn't . I don't think you should qet bak with her because she did it once for selfish reasons so what should make you think she won't do it aqain.. so let it be told people chanqe, but is them chanqin worth your time after 6 months of movinq on ? you enjoy the life you have and think about what your ready to settle for.. hopes everthing works out..

What Guys Said 1

• Hello,

Never go back, what's happened with her is she's been around for 2 years and not found someone to be with, she's feeling low after a recent break up and looking to get her ego stroked..

the fact is she WILL leave again just as soon as youve helped boost her self esteam and she finds someone "better"..

Save youself the pain, tel her your not interested.. better to be single and sane than with a girl who will drive you crazy..

Good Luck