- Stop beingCurious- Familiarity Breeds Boredom
- Too Much Communication- Too Many questions, texts, one party being a kill joy
- Sex becomes source of stress- communication lacking
- Money Matters- not thinking from you partners point of view and disagreeing on money issues
- Unhealthy Dependence- too much time together
- Making everyone and everything else a priority buy SO
- Broken Agreements- too many over time small or large issues
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
Unhealthy dependence in my opinion.
It doesn't have to be spending too much time together, but rather having no other hobbies to nurture the relationship.
Or sometimes the woman is so dependent on man in every single thing like even opening a can with a can opener.
Also desperation and fear creates too much dependence too.1