In your opinion choose what you believe to be the most popular reason why marriages fail?

I am going to write a MY TAKE on this issue, but would like to get some opinions first. If you feel there is something else, please write it in.
  • Stop beingCurious- Familiarity Breeds Boredom
  • Too Much Communication- Too Many questions, texts, one party being a kill joy
  • Sex becomes source of stress- communication lacking
    Vote C
  • Money Matters- not thinking from you partners point of view and disagreeing on money issues
    Vote D
  • Unhealthy Dependence- too much time together
    Vote E
  • Making everyone and everything else a priority buy SO
    Vote F
  • Broken Agreements- too many over time small or large issues
    Vote G

927

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people are blinded by lust during the honey moon phase in the beginning of a relationship and once the sex gets routine and u get used to each other the magic is over and the negative parts start rearing their ugly head

Most Helpful Girl

• Unhealthy dependence in my opinion.

It doesn't have to be spending too much time together, but rather having no other hobbies to nurture the relationship.
    Or sometimes the woman is so dependent on man in every single thing like even opening a can with a can opener.
    Also desperation and fear creates too much dependence too.