Will I ruin everything?

Hey! I have a question for you.. my ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, and I haven't seen him or heard from him since then. But we both go to a club every Friday, and Im planning on going there soon. I feel Im in a Good place and are getting over him, but do you think I will ruin IT all if I meet him at the club? That I will fall back?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, maybe yes... especially if you still like him and he knows it. You might want to avoid going there until you are completely recovered from the break-up.

• Yes but I dont want to hive him the pleasure to know im not over him.. cause he'll know if i dont go there

• If you have to go there, be with a friend and pretend you don't even notice his presence.

• I dont wanna be rude tho.. we plan on being friends when we are over each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Its possible. To get over something, you need distance from it and a lot of time away from it as well. You were able to do this for 2 months, so that was a good start. You say that you are at a good place at getting over him, but are you truly over him? It is highly possible to start wanting him back if you still have feelings for him as it never went away. Of course, feelings for someone don't fully go away, but its easy for the fire that once burned to erupt in flames all over again. So to answer your question, its possible, but it all depends on you and how focused you are on getting over him. Hope this helps:)

• Thank you for a really good answer. I mean, i dont want to base my life on him.. i have the right to be at the club just as much as he does.. and i dont want to show him Im not over him! But i dont want to ruin my progress either

What Guys Said 2

• if you still have feelings for him. yeah!

• the fact that you're asking this means you're not ready. You'll know when you're ready.

What Girls Said 1

• No.. just keep a distance from him whe you're there