My boyfriend of 3 years dumped me and is talking to a girl I clearly hate. Why?

We've been on and off for a year now, and we always end up back together and hopelessly in love. We're long distance. I feel like he's doing this and very public about it as well as telling me because he's doing it to piss me off and get my attention. What gives?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is talking to this girl on purpose. He wants to teasr you and give you emotional pain. He is retarded guy I guess. I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

1|0
    0|0
    • i would personally prefer a completely shaved man over a very hairy man. however i like when guys are sort of hairy, like their legs and arms and such. but not overly.

• Thanks for your time and input

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing you have to ask yourself is this... when he dumped you, how long did it take for him to move on and find someone else? Thats a clear indicator that they may have been talking while the two of you were together. Either way, I know you are hurting right now. Trust me, I do know the feeling... but he will down the line try to get you back. It never fails. Now I will not tell you to wait around for him. But you must move on with your life and date other people. Its a must. Take some time for yourself, heal and then start back dating and enjoying your life. No looking at his facebook page, no calling or texting him. Nothing. You want to start the healing process immediately.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• He may feel betrayed and hurt. He may want you to feel the same. Much of the time the other girls love the fact that they are taking something from you. She's enjoying the new attention. Love stinks sometimes. If he sees you with someone else and that you don't care about his attempt (s), it will likely come to an end. The girl you don't like will likely drop it quickly too. Hope you get over things soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you like her in the first place? May be he is just talking to her as a good friend?

I'm in a situation Similar, my ex didn't like this girl and I added her back on Facebook. Now we are not even friends because of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • She constantly tried to break me and him up, flirted with him a ton and sent him hald naked pictures while we were together.

• Show All
    • nah she didn't have anything to do with the breakup. he had forgotten about her until after. also, he lives in the UK and both of us live in the US. he's not in a relationship with her nor is he closer to her than me.

• I live in the U. K as well, give me his address and I'll punch him for you.

So you guys was in a relationship for 3 years and manage to maintain the LDR?
      I don't know what's going on but sounds like he got tired of it.
      No idea what's the other girl is trying to get but she definitely won't get anything if he didn't want LDR with you.

• yeah he's deliberately trying to piss you off maybe he's just mad at you for something maybe the way you act in a relationship

1|0
    1|0
  • If you've been on and off you probably shouldn't be together.
    And perhaps he's finally recognized that.
    But yes, he also might be doing it for attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? Move on from him. You shouldn't stop to think about the reasons he does anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him and move on. We set our own standards in life so don't settle for second best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long distance isn't a real relationship. If the girl he's talking to is local, she wins.

0|0
    0|0
    • First of all, thats 100% not true. both of us have turned down people that love closer to us for each other. so fuck you. also she was not anything for literally months before our breakup and had nothing to do with it. she also lives just as far from him as I do. try again.

• Show All
    • I'm not afraid of that? but i fell in love with someone in another country? I'm sorry but I don't believe im going to find someone i truly love within 20 miles of where I live.

• Alright. Peace. Hope it all works out for you and someday whichever online relationship you end up in, you can someday be together, touching. . You'll then find Truth in my words. ☮

• May he likes her or just wants to see how you will react but most likely the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • i doubt its about u
    "dumped me "
    if it was the other way around and talked to somone he hate i would understand that

0|0
    0|0
    • he didn't even remember who this girl was until I talked about hating her. He contacted her right after I said that and then messaged me to tell me he was talking to her and spammed me about it until I blocked him.

• Show All
    • if he hates me why is he obsessed with me?

• my best guess depends on how he dumped u
      was it out the blue

• Im much more interested to know why you hate this girl. Tell me that story!

0|0
    0|0
    • long story short: she spent all her time flirting with said boyfriend and constantly tried to break us up. biggest thing was that she sent half naked pictures to him while we were together. she's a whore and he told me he never cared about her and he even blocked her and forgot about her. didn't remember her until i brought her up.

• He's either with her now to get to you and to make you jealous, or he's just a scumbag player. Either way you should be glad he's gone. You deserve better than that.

• In spite of you for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are probably right

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you cheated

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• He is probably trying to get your attention by making you jealous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thats what i figured but it also kind of feels like he's not?

• Show All
    • i dont know. i feel like he wants to make me jealous and wants me back given our history.

• You should pay attention to how he Continues to act, if he keeps flirting with this girl and showing up with her in places that he knows you will see them then he is probably trying to get you jealous and get you back.

• I guess he got tired or he didn't feel like you were his "type" of girl. Honestly F*** him, A guy like that doesn't deserve to be with you, and if he's trying to get your attention he's doing it in the wrong way. But, it's your life, and your choice. My honest opinion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely trying to piss u off and make u jealous.

1|0
    0|1
  • Show him no attention and find yourself a local boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of long distance relationship is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes