My boyfriend of 3 years dumped me and is talking to a girl I clearly hate. Why?

We've been on and off for a year now, and we always end up back together and hopelessly in love. We're long distance. I feel like he's doing this and very public about it as well as telling me because he's doing it to piss me off and get my attention. What gives?

714

Most Helpful Guy

• He is talking to this girl on purpose. He wants to teasr you and give you emotional pain. He is retarded guy I guess. I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

• i would personally prefer a completely shaved man over a very hairy man. however i like when guys are sort of hairy, like their legs and arms and such. but not overly.

• Thanks for your time and input

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing you have to ask yourself is this... when he dumped you, how long did it take for him to move on and find someone else? Thats a clear indicator that they may have been talking while the two of you were together. Either way, I know you are hurting right now. Trust me, I do know the feeling... but he will down the line try to get you back. It never fails. Now I will not tell you to wait around for him. But you must move on with your life and date other people. Its a must. Take some time for yourself, heal and then start back dating and enjoying your life. No looking at his facebook page, no calling or texting him. Nothing. You want to start the healing process immediately.