Girls, I need your help! Please at least read the first and last paragraphs? Should I continue to avoid liking him?

In 2013, I met Ash during a high school field trip that was 2 hours away. We got to know eachother that day and he sang to me before i left.

In 2015 we run into eachother Freshman year of community college. He remembered me and we began flirting in class. Same thing Sophomore year. But Junior year of 2015, I transfered and somehow he ended up at the same university. So then i was seriously thinking we were meant to be.

After a while, he got pissed if dudes came to talk to me. I assumed he liked me, but he never asked me out. His friend Chase tried to keep Us apart for some reason and During that last semester of Junior year, i find out he's engaged to a girl that he never mentioned but has been dating since 2014.

A month later, she randomly transfers to our university, ends up in my class, and is assigned as my Project partner. Crazier than that, Ash is my group partner too but in a different class!
As for his fiance, she one day goes "Did you say your name was ___? OMG my boyfriend Ash mentions you all the time! " Mind you, i never told either of them that I met the other.

Anyways Ash continued to flirt the rest of that semester even though i backed down. Senior year of 2016, he randomly starts chatting with me again, sliding all under me, flirting although still engaged. But TODAY I STARTED MY FINAL SEMESTER AND he's IN MY FREAKIN CLASS AGAIN!! He's sitting directly under me, flirting, but turns out they're no longer engaged. I wasn't into him anymore because i feel that he'll do to me what he did to her. But what should i do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid this dude like the plague. Just look at it this way if you were his fiancé and he would be flirting and talking up to another girl like he did to you. How could you trust him? You couldn't.

• Exactly thats what I keep telling myself. But then i can't stop reminiscing about the good times.
      Plus He actually doesn't even know that I ever knew about her. She told me that he mentioned me, but he doesn't know that we met. Plus our connection has always been strong. He always treated me with respect and he tells his friends about me. Like i found out he told them almost every detail about me that I didn't even know he knew! Like i stopped flirting when i found out he was engaged, but now that theyre not, he's even more flirty

• We've only been around eachother once this week. I think I need one more day around him to really decide

• Understandable! Hope you figure things out!

Most Helpful Girl

• ^ forget about him :/

• He actually doesn't even know that I ever knew about her. She told me that he mentioned me, but he doesn't know that we met. Plus our connection has always been strong. He always treated me with respect and he tells his friends about me. Like i found out he told them almost every detail about me that I didn't even know he knew! Like i stopped flirting when i found out he was engaged, but now that theyre not, he's even more flirty

• I'd be nervous about that too /:

• Yea im not sure what to do anymore