Should I lose hope?

Should I lose hope that my ex boyfriend will contact me when its been 2 months of no contact?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• he is your EX, key word EX boyfriend. you will meet hundreds of different guys once you're out of high school, at the very least one of them will be compatible with you. just move on, you'll be happy you did later

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl! There are plenty of fish in the sea.. Stop moping around and live your life!

He dumped you, that's his loss. Don't waste anymore time or energy thinking about him.

• Its so hard.. we were together for 1,5 years and heis perfect in my eyes

• Go out with your friends, do fun activities and keep yourself busy.

Try to avoid your ex. Dont follow him on social media, just erase him from your life completely.

Before you know it, you'll meet another guy.