How do I deal with an ex boyfriend who is full of himself?

I don't like anything about him and he thinks I'm not over him. How do I make it clear even for the most dumbest human being on earth...I don't and never liked you as of the day we broke up?

Why are some jerks so full of themselves and don't take a look in the mirror at their own ugly character and egotistically conjured up facades of being the pretend 'nice guy'?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• My only advice is to not hide how you feel and act accordingly. Don't spend too much time putting effort into dealing with him, otherwise that may very well be the reason he thinks you still aren't over him. If you're 'trying' to show you're over him he'll probably be able to see through it. Just don't care, and move on with your own life without him.

• As for the second part, I don't know =P

• I don't care about him but when he writes stupid stuff, it gets me mad. ie. let it be someone else. I'm like 'duh I've dated a few guys after you, so obviously ain't thinking about him'

• That's what he wants, a reaction. So I guess part of what I said is null and void. It may take a bit of effort on your part to ignore these things. He simply want's a reaction, and your reaction, whatever it may be, is in his mind your supposed acknowledgment of you not being over him. At least that's this man's take on things O.o You can't deal with these types with logic and such, you have to get into their minds and figure out why they do the things they do.

What Guys Said 2

• If you really don't care about him anymore, stop bothering with him. Stop trying to prove anything and just leave him alone. Failure to do so will just make him think you're still into him.

Unless you REALLY know what you're doing, do not respond to him anymore, unless he calls you. If he texts you, ask him why he's texting you and stuff. Always act busy, don't be very responsive, NEVER have any time for him. If you do that he will eventually move on realizing that you don't care anymore. The thing is, he probably won't care either.

• Some guys who are full of themselves really don't think entirely too much of themselves afterall. It's a defensive mechanism designed to display a 'bullet-proof' exterior to the world so that no one will know how or what they really feel. At least that's what I've been told about people in general who act in such a way. Just flat out ignore his attempts to tick you off, if you do, you're the one that's winning, not him. He's doing it and getting a rise out of it. Don't react, just remind yourself of how childish he actually is for doing that.

What Girls Said 2

• If he is an ex he doesn't matter. So why are you concerned. Leave him alone. &avoid as much as possible.

• dont pay much attention to him and brush him off. don't feed his ego with attention