How do you win someone back?

We weren't going out just dating and it was more of an argument that didn't have an end and we just finished. I just want to know how to win him back, I've deleted his number as I know if he wishes to get in contact he will. I also don't want to over whelm him and scare him off for good.
weve had a few conversations and I asked to hang out and he had excuses, so I decided I'm not doing that again, as I don't want to look desperate.
this was after he was liking my stuff on Facebook, And started a few conversations i said to him that I understand why he doesn't want to hang out after everything, that I was appreciative of how nice he was being and considerate.
there was no reply after this and he's stopped liking all my stuff and I deleted his number then.
only I like him so much and would like to date again.

buy I'm getting so wound up I want to block and delete him from everywhere.

11