When you get asked to fight your girlfriend's ex, should you do it?

Me and my girlfriend just got together and her ex is really ticked off...he thinks I stole her from him so he wants to fight me so I don't know if I should or not. I keep thinking she would dump me if I did

thanks guys I decided I'm not going too

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Why bother? That just gives him the satisfaction of thinking that he's getting to you, or that you for some reason would give a s.hit what he thinks. Just go on with your life as if he doesn't exist, because you don't have anything to prove to him. What would the fight solve anyway? He still doesn't have the girl, and you do. Though like you said, you might NOT anymore if you decide to fight him. Which is probably his goal. Don't give him the time of day. Let him get in trouble for throwing the first punch if he's that determined to fight you.

What Girls Said 2

• don't do it, it's stupid and just leave it alone. if he has a problem with you, let him take the first swing. don't act upon it though, let him be in trouble, not you

• Don't fight him, leave him be to wallow in his angry pity party.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be dumb, not worth it. She picked you over him for a reason. What do you have to prove now? Nothing.

• I would only because I haven't been in a fight in like forever. If she'll dump you for fighting him then just don't do it.