How can I truly get over my ex?

my ex and I broked up about 2 years and for some reasons he's all I've been thinking about lately x/

14

Most Helpful Guy

• read some other comments that you posted below and it's lretty aimple really. You can't get over him because he's still a part of your life. You need to completely block him out and I actually mean BLOCK him from every single way that he can contact you. It's much easier to move on from someone who's completely erased from your life. My girlfriend of a year dumped me 3 months ago and even though she was the first I've falled in love with I'm pretty much over her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your mind and life busy because being hung up on an ex is a waste of time and energy.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you still keep contact with him or have him added on FB or something where you would see him a lot?

• you need more exposure...

• what's your age? did other guys approached you?

• 19 and I have a boyfriend.

• I am don't worry

• that's fine dear. just wanted you to be safe and happy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!