Inequality is real?

so guys can screw over thousands of ladies out there but it's an offence when a girl just says she slept with two guys before her current boyfriend?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about that since I've only been with six my whole life , it really isn't that easy to do but some guys do have the gift

What Guys Said 6

• It is true, but seriously, those guys who judge girls like that are useless men. Their opinions shouldn't concern you. It is them who should be judged, not the girls they are judging.

• That's not inequality, that's just double standards (things that aren't socially acceptable). Men face double standards as well, so it's not only a problem women face.

• As long as you're healthy, I don't care about your past relationships.

• ok then if you know there is an inequality. then don't say it.

• If you are the only one your boyfriend has slept with then it is understandable why he would be upset, but if he had many partners then there is no reason for him to be upset.

• Of course its real. Were not equal. Others are just superior

What Girls Said 0