Recently out of a failed relationship and have a feeling of lost confidence and hopelessness. Does time really heal all?

Been in another failed relationship and I'm having people say to me that time will heal all and that God has someone for everyone. Amongst the shitty feelings I have of self doubt and others, I don't believe what my friends and family are saying. That sense of hopelessness is overwhelming. My question to all you is does time help to really heal this or am I doomed to become so jaded that I just give up entirely?

20