Am I dumb to want to stick by him while he figures his life out? Please help?

He freaked out about relationships, when I haven't even said I wanted to be in one. He told me he can only be friends right now, and he doesn't know when he'll be ready. But we were already just friends before he said anything. I told him there's no rush, cause honestly there isn't. He's the one who had to mention a relationship. I don't blame him one bit for only wanting to be friends, he's going through a divorce right now. He said he's going through a lot of emotions and learning how to adjust to his new lifestyle and being in a relationship right now would be a lot on him. Not to mention he has three kids under the age of 10. I believe him and his ex have been split up for almost a year now.

I care about this man more than I have anything in my life. We have a back history he's not somebody I just met. Been friends since 2011. Lost contact after he married, but reconnected recently. Losing contact with him isn't really an option for me. I think he needs somebody to be there for him and I want to be there for him.

Forgot to mention that I told him I'm not going anywhere lol.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't. I think if he were a single guy with no kids. I think things may get better once their divorce is finalized.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you have a choice. Believe him or not. There's no inbetween. If you trust him, go for it, but if you have a hint of doubt, as it seems like you do, you better flesh that out.

• Just stick it out.

• Just ride it out and see what happens

What Girls Said 0