Guys are complicated?

I dated a guy who lied to me about liking me he just wanted to fool around. Later after months he said he wants to apologize for playing around I felt bad indeed then said he likes one of my closet frnd I started hanging out with them in order to just help the guy get along my frnd now they r very good frnds. My frnd doesn't know he likes her or maybe she does. I have stopped talking to the guy but he still keeps looking at me frequently when he is around. I don't know what he wants from me now, that he got whatever he wished for.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• welcome to reality
    most of the people are assholes in this world

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the question should be "Some guys are sneaky?" What a sneaky weak man to use you to get close to your friend. Abandon this man regardless of whether he looks at you frequently or not (which is a sign that you may blow his cover because of what he expressed and how you helped him) and leave him to get on with his life. He is a user who thinks the grass is greener and will learn his lessons the hard way.

What Guys Said 2

• no you are making them be complicated

• He was an asshole I am sorry

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think ALL guys are complicated. Those with issues and insecurties are complicated, but I know a lot of good guys who are upfront and not complicated at all.