Lmao Why do girls?

Get so fucking petty after a break up and start posting some stupid things like memes or lip singing songs with lyrics obviously towards their ex, Orr even going as far as captioning their posts with "this is to my ex" trying to make themselves look beyond happy. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I mean if u were really happy and over an ex you wouldn't have the need to post things, you'll just be genually happy. Why post things about ur ex lol

114

Most Helpful Girl

• To clear the air not all chicks do this. But I'm only petty on certain days πŸ˜‚ I can post whatever I want about how much of a twat he was to lose a woman like me. I won't spend my entire day dedicating my social media to him. I don't want him to think he affects my life that much. He doesn't deserve that much of my time

Most Helpful Guy

• No, no. The worst is on Twitter is where they retweet things like, "there's nothing more unattractive than a guy who entertains multiple women." Meanwhile, they turn around and keep trying to fuck the guy