Lmao Why do girls?

Get so fucking petty after a break up and start posting some stupid things like memes or lip singing songs with lyrics obviously towards their ex, Orr even going as far as captioning their posts with "this is to my ex" trying to make themselves look beyond happy. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I mean if u were really happy and over an ex you wouldn't have the need to post things, you'll just be genually happy. Why post things about ur ex lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To clear the air not all chicks do this. But I'm only petty on certain days πŸ˜‚ I can post whatever I want about how much of a twat he was to lose a woman like me. I won't spend my entire day dedicating my social media to him. I don't want him to think he affects my life that much. He doesn't deserve that much of my time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, no. The worst is on Twitter is where they retweet things like, "there's nothing more unattractive than a guy who entertains multiple women." Meanwhile, they turn around and keep trying to fuck the guy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• To make them selves feel better. To let the guy know "I'm good regardless if we're together or not, your lost"
    Building self confidence through thro social media😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I think that's childish when some females do that. If you done with your ex, move on and do better instead of wasting time being petty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they trying to make their ex regret leaving them it also a way to relieve the pain..

0|0
    0|0
    • But she broke up with me so I don't get it 😩

• Show All
    • I honestly don't want to not do that, she's going to ask who's been telling you all this and it's just going to be a big mess.. I was thinking maybe to wait 3 more days and possibly reach out and say "hey? How are doing "

• But it's as if everyday I wait the more and more it pushes her away and starts to feel happy without me so what should I do?

• I don't know lol i agree its petty asf. girls can be petty creatures

0|0
    0|0
  • Because is normal for people to have feeling? πŸ˜’

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay but what if she broke up w me? I'd get it if I broke up w her and she was finally over to get over me.. but this doesn't make sense? And it started happening as soon as I started ignoring her lol... something seems fishy if u ask me..

• Show All
    • If it wasn't. then it would imply that there was no love or care duirng the relationship

• Hmm.
    Im sensing some anger here.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha ur funny πŸ˜›

• Show All
    • Yeah I'll let you know how it ends up going I'm pretty nervous πŸ˜‚

• Don't be lol I mean it was your girl

• To make ex see what he has lost lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they sre trying to be happy. They are still coping is all... I have known guys to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause of butthurt lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That's how they cope with it, In a funny way. Self destruction is what I call it.

0|1
    0|0
  • u right... usually when they post things about their ex, it means the exact opposite

0|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly what I was thinking.. if ur so happy then ur happy u don't need to prove anything to no one get me

• cuz they're all crazy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes