Why am I feeling like this? how can I make it go away?

He lied and used me why am i hurting so much I've been lied to in past relationships but with this one its a feeling that doesn't go away im crying every fucking second of the day I haven't slept right at night and i try to forget him but i can't i really can't... I don't know why im feeling like this i just dont know what to do anymore

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you really liked this dude and you saw a future with him. Must of acted like he thought the same but only lying to get in your pants or soemthing. He broke your trust and you really acted like no one else before. It sucks but you'll be over him in the future.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your feelings make perfect sense. It is extremely hurtful to be lied to and manipulated by someone. I went through that and it took me over 2 years to let go of the person. Not saying that it will take you the same length of time. But, it is no small thing to have your heart broken. What helped me was spending time with people that reminded me there is so much more out there than the person who hurt you. You will come to realize that he was nothing special. A special guy won't do those things to you. And it is not your fault that you cared for him and he hurt you. It's going to take some time for you to build up your self-esteem and hope, but that's okay. And it's okay to cry. Feel free to contact me anytime. Reading poetry or listening to music might also comfort you. I recommend the book Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur. A song that has helped me so much is "This Is What It Looks Like" by PJ. Don't isolate yourself too much. It's easy to underestimate the importance of human interaction when you're depressed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE