Have you ever broke up with someone you had a perfect relationship with? if so why?

not perfect but close too it no big fights only dumb small ones. and everyone's jealous of what you both have n everyone wish's their relationship was like yours? so i got a girlfriend who is perfect we never really fight, she makes me happy and everyone loves her.

145

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really understand the question, okay me and my boyfriend have an amazing relationship and a lot of people envy us, and yeah we do have little fights but that spices up the relationship, and honestly if there is no reason to break up why should someone break up? Did you intend something else i don't get it LOL...

• i just wanted too see why other people broke up with someone perfect for them. when ever i tell my girlfriend i highly doubt we ever broke up she sayd why do u think that? i always say because our perfect and we never really have any problems at all. so wanted too see if anyone has ever been through that and broke up for some dumb ass reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. she was a single mom and had 3 kids that were obviously not mine and i was not ready to take on that kind of responsibility of dating a woman with that many kids. So I used my head over my heart and broke it off. I don't regret it to this day. I did the right thing for me. So I guess the question is.. why the question?

• pop in my head so thought i ask.. i ask a lot of question that sometimes have no meaning. but before my current girlfriend i once dated a girl i thought i would marry. her parents focused us apart and she accepted. too make along story short i pray that 1 day we would return to each other it was all i wanted 2 years ago but i let go of that plus move on after a year of working on myself. i guest i just think if it gonna work out between me and my current gf? at first i didn't think i ever like her but now i love her and she everything's my ex should have been n more.