Have you ever broke up with someone you had a perfect relationship with? if so why?

not perfect but close too it no big fights only dumb small ones. and everyone's jealous of what you both have n everyone wish's their relationship was like yours? so i got a girlfriend who is perfect we never really fight, she makes me happy and everyone loves her.

4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really understand the question, okay me and my boyfriend have an amazing relationship and a lot of people envy us, and yeah we do have little fights but that spices up the relationship, and honestly if there is no reason to break up why should someone break up? Did you intend something else i don't get it LOL...

0|1
    0|0
    • i just wanted too see why other people broke up with someone perfect for them. when ever i tell my girlfriend i highly doubt we ever broke up she sayd why do u think that? i always say because our perfect and we never really have any problems at all. so wanted too see if anyone has ever been through that and broke up for some dumb ass reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. she was a single mom and had 3 kids that were obviously not mine and i was not ready to take on that kind of responsibility of dating a woman with that many kids. So I used my head over my heart and broke it off. I don't regret it to this day. I did the right thing for me. So I guess the question is.. why the question?

0|1
    0|0
    • pop in my head so thought i ask.. i ask a lot of question that sometimes have no meaning. but before my current girlfriend i once dated a girl i thought i would marry. her parents focused us apart and she accepted. too make along story short i pray that 1 day we would return to each other it was all i wanted 2 years ago but i let go of that plus move on after a year of working on myself. i guest i just think if it gonna work out between me and my current gf? at first i didn't think i ever like her but now i love her and she everything's my ex should have been n more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No, if I loved him and wanted to share my life with him, i'd "fight" to get through the bad time

It's unrealistic to expect a perfect relationship without any arguments etc. So I'd work with him to make it survive the challenging times

Love is hard to find , so if I viewed him as my soul mate I'd never leave him

0|1
    0|0
    • will we don't fight it's pretty much close to perfect

• My description of a perfect relationship isn't the absence of problems and disagreements, it's having the ability to resolve them and overcome challenges that would normally drive two people apart

• I thought it was perfect in my eyes. But I couldn't be with him anymore. There was a lack of respect and love from he's end.

0|1
    0|0
    • may i ask how so?

• Show All
    • I think he thinks otherwise. But thank you for listening to me :) I really appreciate it

• np that's Because he's a child and immutre. but your welcome i learned a lot from this post

• Yes because I was still in school back then and he was an American soldier who had to leave for the states. He's back in Cali now and I'm still in Germany, however it was mutually so I don't know if this counts.

0|0
    0|0
    • it counts thanks that was helpful

• He was annoyingly perfect, he tried to be too perfect for me, agreed with me too much when I knew he didn't actually agree. He was too eager and in love and it was creepy and I wasn't ready for that.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea being young

• Show All
    • Yeah.. that's why I hate myself for hurting him. I don't want to be with him, but I do feel bad. I was a mean person back then. He loved me more than most and I pushed him away and purposely hurt him a lot.

Are you or your girlfriend wanting to break up? Just wondering why you asked this question if you don't mind me asking.

• you were young we all make mistake even at our age now. no we are not thinking of breaking up more so i just wanted to known why people would break up when they are in a relationship.

• no, if i have a perfect relationship then i woudn't break up

0|0
    0|0
  • so why the hell R u asking this question
    enjoy it man
    stop worrying about those things

0|0
    0|0
    • its how my brain works

• then try to calm her worries about future and enjoy present

• it's nothing like that its more so of just a question. i once was almost married and never thought i broke up with my ex but we did and it killed our friendship 2 years still not talking 8 years of friendship gone. so it just my relationship with my current girlfriend is so perfect it has been since day 1 so i worried 7 months in and no real problems at all she everything i could almost every want

• no I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • No! Why would I do something that stupid?

0|1
    0|0
    • good for u and I don't know

• The only thing I can think of is that a) they didn't think it was as perfect as you did b) they were terrified it wouldn't last and panicked, ending it before it went downhill.

• o sorry that bad

• I wouldn't quit on something that is working.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Bc I hurt him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea because he became a "yes" man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because he just got so annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • well i haven't but i just got broken up with for no reason other than "lets be friends until we get our shit situated"

0|1
    0|0
    • so he wants to wait till he gets his life together?

What Guys Said 4

• Yep. I think she's perfect for me but I have to choose between career and her. I was reviewing for my CPA licensure examination. She wanted to support me but that time I've become more and more emotionally unavailable that I felt guilty that I broke up with her. I got my CPA, got a job at a big auditing firm and I was not able to find my way back then...

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry to hear that.. sometimes life happens

• Only my last relationship is perfect (has been perfect for decades).

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, although I took it back before any real separation took place

0|0
    0|0
    • why did u almost do itm?

• Yes cause I wasn't ready for a serious relationship and it was getting too serious. I wanted to be independent.

0|1
    0|0
    • so you want to sleep around?

• Show All
    • Yeah but she wanted to move too fast.

• how fast is fast too you?

Recommended myTakes