Cheating?

my girl cheated on me 5 years ago and I did 4 1/2 years go when our relationship was rocky . she told me 2 months ago and I told her what I did. I had sex 2x with one girl-no feelings or attachments. she said she had sex 2x with one guy. but because she did it with a guy from the same small town and a guy I grew up with I can easily find out details. I did it with a girl from out of state. we are married and happy and both have been faithful since. but I feel so humiliated, insecure and its hard for me to look at her the same, all I see is him and sex scenes in my head because I know how him and we always told sex stories back in high school like a guy thing. I feel uncomfortable going through this town because I know people know but never told me probably cause they didn't want to crush me. here's the tricky part she told me 2x withing a week. it wasn't no good (of course she will say that), it was 2 min, they use condoms, she didn't have an orgasm, he was just humping like crazy like a jack rabbit.Then my questions is y do it again. she says she don't know-it just happen she did say she like him and was feeling him because he was showing her affection and I wasn't at the time. which is true I'm not an affectionate guy then but now that I am married I am learning. I asked this guy who I thought would know., he told me that they had sex one time, she sucked his d***, and he said they talk and hang out after. he said few months went buy she got pregnant by me and lost it and then that when they became just friends, and she was acting crazy because of me. I asked was there more to the story, he said there's more but I'm not getting into it. he said they had sex in the summer. my girl told me it was in December. so that tells me they were hanging out from December to December sparingly. which leads me to believe there were more sex going on . he also told me they didn't use a condom- that's gross I cud have got something... I know one girl who I am ging to ask she will know for sure and will tell me the next time I see her alone. my question is do you think she had more sex like for a year listening to the stories? did she get pregnant by him? can girls have sex more than once if its not good? I feel like when we have sex she maybe fantasizing about him or thinking about him. I ask her but she denies. I will find out the truth.
Cheating?
Add Opinion