My ex called me dude/bro and I'm not sure where I stand?

So I broke up with my girlfriend (long distance) a month ago and we used to play a game together with friends. She broke up with me and I personally would like to give the relationship another go. The problem was me being insecure and immature (she just claimed it was a loss of attraction), which I've been working on.

We've been playing again recently after not having talked for 3 weeks (we didn't reach out to each other) and I don't understand how she's feeling. We are in voice chat with friends for this. The first time we talked she started out sort of nervous-sounding and cold, but she was using my name a lot by the end of it and she was talking about doing certain things in game with me in the future (which I didn't jump all over). Second time I swear she was trying to make me jealous since she announced she was getting remarried in game. It doesn't mean much since she barely knows the other person, but it was the equivalent of saying we're broken up and most people in our group of friends thought it was insensitive. I didn't really care, keeping everyone laughing and when she popped into our voice chat she didn't sound too happy, but I can't say for sure. Third time didn't seem like anything was going on, but we were friendly and having a good time. Today I tried talking to her a bit more and we got a little flirty and used some semi-pet names we used to have and we were having a good time. When we were finishing up the night though she was calling me dude/bro, which I can't figure out.

I feel like it's a defensive thing for her (she said we would never get back together), but I'm not sure if that's because she felt I was coming off too strong, or she was confused about her feelings. I'm just gonna keep going ahead with what I'm doing, but some feedback would be good.

I feel like it's worth mentioning that I've never heard her call anyone else this and we were dating for a little over 3 months.

10