Do I buy my girlfriend a Macbook Pro?

So me and my girlfriend got breakup not a big one its more of distance, now she says she will give me chance only if I buy her a Macbook Pro with Touch ID, what should I do?

108

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. $1200 of that should go to your bills, not giving her a computer she should be responsible for herself to buy. Don't be stupid. She doesn't deserve it and she doesn't love you. She's materialistic. Tell her goodbye and that your not a sucker.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like she is just using you in order to get a free Macbook Pro. I think she has little interest in actually getting back with you - but more like just getting a free Mac.