Do I buy my girlfriend a Macbook Pro?

So me and my girlfriend got breakup not a big one its more of distance, now she says she will give me chance only if I buy her a Macbook Pro with Touch ID, what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude. $1200 of that should go to your bills, not giving her a computer she should be responsible for herself to buy. Don't be stupid. She doesn't deserve it and she doesn't love you. She's materialistic. Tell her goodbye and that your not a sucker.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like she is just using you in order to get a free Macbook Pro. I think she has little interest in actually getting back with you - but more like just getting a free Mac.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Buying her a Macbook with Touch ID doesn't necessarily guarantee YOU that you two will get back together. You just said she'll give you a chance. If you'd allow yourself to think that material things can prove your worth to someone, think twice. Are you worth $1500? Or are you more than that. Ask yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who broke up with who?

She said she will give you a chance IF you buy her a Macbook Pro with a touch ID?

Don't. If that is the only reason for her to get back with you then it's not really for love, is it?

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't buy it for her. Sounds like all she's interested is the computer. Once she has that she will come up with some reason to break up with you.

0|0
    0|1
  • And then it could be jewellery, clothes/shoes, a car, a house etc. etc.
    The list could easily go on and on and on.
    Please exercise maximum caution in this matter.

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't do that.

0|0
    0|1
    • She says that's the only way I can prove her that I love her

• She's just using you.

• Hell no

1|0
    0|1
  • Dude wtf she's obviously using u

1|0
    0|1
  • Hell to the no!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that. Don't buy her jack shit.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• lmfao

if she says jump, would you would ask us how high?

2|0
    0|1
  • the fact that you're even thinking about it is actually hilarious. really hope this isn't true xD

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of girlfriend does that lol

0|0
    0|1
  • You're joking. Right?

1|0
    0|1
  • Seriously dude? Don't lol omg.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, spend the money on yourself or a nice hooker

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you better prove yourself to be a good slave..

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes