Will I ever get over him?

My ex and I have been on and off for months but this time it seems like it is really over. I love him but he has hurt me a lot. I don't understand why I was never enough for him. I sometimes think I'm over him but then something reminds me of him and I get so sad and I just want to be with him again. I want to get over him but it seems like I can't. I'm talking to this guy and he is great but way older than me but I like him. But I always am still thinking about my ex

• no
  • maybe
  • yes
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Guy

• you will get over him, dont worry, just give it some time, by the way he was a shitty asshole who didn't deserved you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dude you always give the best advice

• haha no prob my friend.
      just give it some time, time almost heals everything, just keep yourself busy in doing things you like, and also start exercising, it helps with mental health a lot

• Ok thank you

Most Helpful Girl