In your experience/opinion, around which time frame do couples have a lot of chance to start growing appart/ break up?

• Round3-4 months
  • Round 8-12 months
  • Round the 2 year mark
    Vote C
  • Round the 6-8 year mark
    Vote D
  • +15 years
    Vote E

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen more couples above 15 year go apart than others... for one or another reason love was just gone and they decided to cheat on their partner to find elsewhere what they lacked :o

Most Helpful Girl

• Statistically... couples who survive the 10-12 month mark will last a long time. This is why many relationships break up around that time. There's this whole study done about it and the stages of love.