Guys, I cheated on my husband, because I felt like he didn't love me anymore?

recently i cheated on my husband because i felt like he doesn't love me, and i felt like he was cheating also do too us arguing and him being out for hours at a time, and then him accuse me of cheating, when i never thought of doing such thing, and when i did, i told him, he flipped out, he cried, he yelled and i felt so bad, because he was always calling me names and accusing me of shit I've never done. and I wish i never did that. him and his parents told me he acts like that because he's extremely jealous, and i dont see how. but its because he doesn't want anyone taking me from him. and i FEEL SOOO BAD, and I've never cheated either, so i feel equally as gross and bad. and i want him to know im sorry, but i dont know how. i was told to leave him alone, but im scared he's going to do something stupid. what can i do to get him to know im extremely sorry? the guilt is unbearable and is eating me alive. any ideas please?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you just made his worst nightmare come true.

First you both need to go see a relationship counselor. The only way to get him back, if he even wants you back, is to endure that guilt for a long time, probably many many months. Then when he is genuinely ready to actually open up and be vulnerable to you again you will feel more guilt and pain then you have ever felt in your life and if you don't he will reject you. Then you will finally be at a point where you can start working towards forgiveness, then after a while you can begin to work on the problems in your relationship.

• we are trying to goto a realtionship counselor, but we have to find one. i hope there not expensive. I've felt the guilt since i did it, so basically i just need to give him space?

• thank you, me too. how do i go along with the healing process with him?

• I'd say get a good couples therapist.