Ever walk away from someone you truly love?

Why did you do it?
Do you regret it?
Have you made plans to reconcile it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I didn't wanna hold him back. I felt that he could do better than me and I didn't wanna get in the way of that.
    I regret it every single day tbh.
    I tried to ask him out but I didn't know he had a girlfriend and was expecting a baby at the moment.

I didn't love him because I didn't know him, but there's something there thats inexplicable that I have yet to feel with anyone else, even my exes. Its so strange how you can feel like this "spark" with someone you never even dated yet feel so empty and alone even after years of being in a relationship with someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • How long were you involved with each other?
      And how long has it been since you've spoken?

• Show All
    • Yes you were. You interacted, that is involvement.
      You never tried to reach him?

• After I found out he was having a baby? No

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah because they cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because of drug use and lies

0|0
    1|0
    • On her behalf?

• Show All
    • Better to let her go and her to work on herself.
      She clean now?

• I dont know she moved to a different state, but i doubt it. She has been arrested 2-3 times since then

What Girls Said 4

• -Yes.
    -Because I gave up everything and everyone to be by his side and I put everything into the relationship. In return he treated me like shit and saying how he wanted to be with multiple women and then kicked me out of the house because he assumed I was lying to him.
    -I only regret giving up my life for him... had lots of apologizing to do to friends.
    -He tried to when I left and he felt bad. I was done and had no desire to see him again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry he was so bad to you. Nothing worse than someone messing with your emotions.

• Show All
    • Don't I know. This fear can be cripplingπŸ˜–
      I've started to, make small steps, not only in my mind, but in daily actions.
      I need courage. I really do.

• Where does the fear come from? You just have to get out there and do it. It will be a learning process but it'll teach you right from wrong. You get where you are from making mistakes and that's okay.

• Yeah my ex, he's cheated twice and I'm attempting to walk away and not go back. though I do still love and wanna b with him

0|0
    0|0
    • You're too young to tolerate that. I wish you all the best!

• I know I am, still doesn't make me miss him any less lol

• Lol I didn't mean it that way. What I mean is you have plenty of time to miss someone when you're older.

• I did but got back together, this person also walked away for a bit but decided to stay. I hope we can fix things

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope so too😊

• yes, and it looks like luckily im getting a second chance after over 2 years. i walked away bc i was in love and didn't understand it or have a good opinion of it. it was not so much being with a person that bothered me but the -wanting- to. i felt/ though i should not want him. that it was weak. additionally i knew absolutely nothing about how to be with someone. I've just spent most of my life until a few years ago avoiding people bc they are generally full of shit. well i used to think that way. im meeting more and more people that i like :)

anyhow after a grueling few months of realizing i want to try to fix things, being pretty sure there's no hope and having him get angry with me which i thought was him just wanting me to fuck off plus saying things i was not ready to say by way of trying to fix things, well after all is said and done we are together atm.

he's spent three night sleeping peacefully next to me. we have not yet had sex or kissed but itll happen when it happens. im very happy to take things slow and he's being really sweet. we are going on a road trip in a few weeks.

im happy and it kind of freaks me out. :)

im going on anon bc i stupidly used my actual name on here and i dont want to be recognized , so i can't ask you to message me, but id like to hear your story

good question!

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't freak. It sounds amazing!

I'm sorry, but I will not be sharing my story here. But it is one of grave anguish.

Recommended myTakes