Ever walk away from someone you truly love?

Why did you do it?
Do you regret it?
Have you made plans to reconcile it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I didn't wanna hold him back. I felt that he could do better than me and I didn't wanna get in the way of that.
    I regret it every single day tbh.
    I tried to ask him out but I didn't know he had a girlfriend and was expecting a baby at the moment.

I didn't love him because I didn't know him, but there's something there thats inexplicable that I have yet to feel with anyone else, even my exes. Its so strange how you can feel like this "spark" with someone you never even dated yet feel so empty and alone even after years of being in a relationship with someone.

• How long were you involved with each other?
      And how long has it been since you've spoken?

• Yes you were. You interacted, that is involvement.
      You never tried to reach him?

• After I found out he was having a baby? No