My friend rejected my proposal and wants me to be "Normal" again?

I got very close to a girl in office, we got attached very fast and started hanging together, talking whole night etc. She was 2 years older than me. We started flirting, she said she wanted a hug one day and I hugged her and kissed her on cheeks, next time she kissed me back on cheeks too. However, when I told her I liked her, she said she liked me too but I am younger than her and all those things were just a "sweet gesture", nothing else.
TL;DR I got Friendzoned. She texted me next day I didn't reply n blocked her. Next day she called me, and I said I had just uninstalled, she said am if I was normal and if I want to meet her. I said ofcourse I am normal and there is no point of meeting I think. How to be normal with her again?

12