My friend rejected my proposal and wants me to be "Normal" again?

I got very close to a girl in office, we got attached very fast and started hanging together, talking whole night etc. She was 2 years older than me. We started flirting, she said she wanted a hug one day and I hugged her and kissed her on cheeks, next time she kissed me back on cheeks too. However, when I told her I liked her, she said she liked me too but I am younger than her and all those things were just a "sweet gesture", nothing else.
TL;DR I got Friendzoned. She texted me next day I didn't reply n blocked her. Next day she called me, and I said I had just uninstalled, she said am if I was normal and if I want to meet her. I said ofcourse I am normal and there is no point of meeting I think. How to be normal with her again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• So because she didn't want to date you you decided you don't want to be friends at all?

0|1
    0|0
    • No i don't want to be friends but i can't deal with her kissing and flirting with me if she isn't into dating me.

• I see what you're saying

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you shouldn't have blocked her. You got friend zoned. So what? There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just gotta find the right one🙃

0|1
    0|0
    • I wasn't sure. Suppose we start talking, should I act normal, being funny and sarcastic as before. or just talk for shake of talking. And if she asks are you angry or hurt, what should be my reply?

• Show All
    • I want to thank you so much. I was angry at her rejecting me despite all that flirting, kissing, etc. But you made me look into things from her perspective and it made so much sense to me now. The anger I had is gone now. Maybe she was just interested in having fun time and no commitments. I am still a little hurt still because of fact that she knew I liked her, and made me confess it to her only to tell me the truth. However, I will not cut her off, I will meet her and discuss theses things and hope things would be normal again

• You are welcome. I'm happy to help

• I think as a guy the more you learn to accept rejection the better you get at meeting girls n getting the one you want...

Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn.

Just be civil n mature with her, sometimes these girls wanna see how you handle rejection n how confident you are... Just be her friend n continue as you are... You could even joke about the proposal... But accept it n keep looking for other women out there.

NEVER burn bridges... She may let you in one day... with the right time n the right circumstances... You might get lucky.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes