I'm married and I don't know if I cheated on my husband?

i been married for 3 and a half years, he doesn't really show that he loves me he buys me everything I want but I want him to be sweet and lovely, I met this guy he's so nice, lovely and sweet we hanged out couple of times with other friends then we were all drinking so when I was going home he walked me out and hugged me and kiss me, it was just a regular kiss than I stopped him, but he was kissing my neck then I told him I got it go. do you consider that cheating?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I am kind of in the same situation. But the guy is married too and lives away from his family and my husband is gone as well...last week we pretty much made out after he tried to "end it." We never slept together prior to this but were talking about it. He was very indecisive--I was just lonely. Unfortunately, kissing is still cheating even if you tried to stop it. He kissed you're neck...this means you hesitated...start looking as to why you hesitated...there is some behavior that needs to be addressed...and also ask yourself "do you want more now?" You either walk away or get it out of your system. If you have a hard time saying no to him...like you want to reject him but you can't then get it out of your system so there is no more wondering and don't tell anyone...biggest mistake I made...was talking about it...now...many of friends are MIA because they know I am going to get hurt and they don't want to be there for that--cause if I get hurt its my own damn fault...take responsibility for your actions and know the consequences.

What Guys Said 2

• No, not really, he came on to you, you didn't come on to him, plus you resisted.

• the problem is why are you putting yourself in these types of situations? you resist though so good job. here's a plan. how about you talk about how you feel with your husband instead of random people no the internet.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't cheat but if you put yourself in that situation again and hang around this guy, you probably will cheat. Its not appropriate.