Cheating coworker... what do I do?

After work one day, I went out for drinks with a bunch of coworkers and we all got drunk and spent the night at a house. I then ended up hooking up with one of the guys from work, and the other coworkers saw us. I don't know what to do, because the guy has a girlfriend but wants to continue to see me outside of work... and I can't just avoid him or ignore him because we WORK together... so what should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's really up to you.

He cheated on his girlfriend. Maybe when he dumps her. You guys will be dating. But how do you know he would cheat.

If you just want sex then fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Put yourself into his girlfriends shoes. The most mature thing you can do is if you are interested in continuing a relationship with him is to tell his current girlfriend. You always have to remember his actions. If he cheated on his girlfriend with you, will he cheat on you with another girl?