Can a friendship turn back into love with an ex?

Did it ever happen to you?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. it can happen very easily. you start to remember all of the good times you had together. then you fall in love all over again. then you date a month or two, and then you start to remember all the shit things that happened and lead to your initial breakup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it can happen and it happened to me and it ended much, much worse the 2nd time. I wouldn't recommend it

What Guys Said 13

• I'm an absolute believer in reconciliation.

• Yes, it's possible. It's not always a good idea to get back with an ex though.

• I think it's possible. I guess it depends on the reason for the break up and if you or both have changed.

• dont go there its horrible just save yourself the effort

• Yes, and things turned out worse than in our original breakup..

• how long you guys were apart?

• its better to find new people

• Whenever an ex comes back to m, I just see it as free sex. Nothing more.

• Move on, find someone else. Trust me i found out you can't really be friends with an ex

• Did you try to be friends with your ex?

• She more begged me to do it, I wasn't opposed to being friends but she literally wanted everything buried and forgotten. Her new boyfriend didn't know about me which I thought was wrong as hell. To me, I felt like her only goal was to not be the loser because she couldn't handle her mistakes. Like casually being friends would be okay but she wanted more than that

• I've tried. Didn't work. It all stems from the first argument.

• I don't know... But it is very difficult I suppose. I wanted that to happen with a girl I once loved but not anymore

• Possibly but don't excite because this isn't certain 😆

• It never happened to me but I think it can turn into a relationship again.

• Absolutely not

What Girls Said 1

• it always happens like that