Men, I need some real advice. Even if you disagree with what I'm trying to do. Tell me how to regain attraction from my ex?

I know I shouldn't want this so please refrain from telling me I am an idiot For wanting him back and that it won't work. this forum is supposed to be a place for me to get a mans perspective. I know my ex still cares for me but I also know He's losing interest. What can I do to make him see me as someone he would want to be with again? Guys this is something you can help me with! What can an ex girlfriend do to make you miss her? Girls if you have any advice I'd love to hear that too.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you offer more insight into why he left?

• It was mutual really. We left on good terms. I just honestly think he wants to experience the single life. We were together all through high school and I'm the only girl he's ever been with. I think he doesn't want to lose me but he's willing to (if that makes sense)

• Depends on age then, if he's really out to play the field, all you can do is be the absolute best of all of his options.

Also, he's going to be seeing other people, don't let that bring you down, get out there and do the same!

It'll either sort itself out, or at some point, it won't matter anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• reinventing yourself so you don't sound as needy to him as you do to me?