Can I get an ex back with my looks?

2316

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you look like id probably say yes if he was with you once

What Guys Said 15

• No matter how hot a girl is, there's always at least one guy who's tired of her shit lol

• you could probably answer this question for urself. think about somebody you broke up with in the past/ now imagine u getting back with them only based on ther looks.

unlikely. but possible. it depends on the person i think. and the reason for breaking up.. if he broke up with u because he thought u were ugly, then maybe if u changed ur looks he would be interested again, but if he broke up with u because ur lazy. well sorry but changing ur looks isn't gona change how lazy u are.

• If he's an ex he already knows what you look like, so not likely. If he's an ex there is a reason. From the question I assume he is the one who broke up. If he changes his mind I highly doubt that it would be because of your looks. Either the reason he left needs to change, or he just thinks he made a mistake.

To be honest, it's not likely to happen, so don't get your hopes up. Use your time to start looking for someone else. Time is the most precious gift you have in life. Once you spend it you can't get it back. So don't waste too much time waiting for something that probably won't happen.

• Not likely toots - there's more to it than your cute looks. Whatcha got in that noggin of yours? [shrug]
    More importantly, what exactly of high value to you actually bring to a relationship? It needs to be something more than a vagina.

• maybe

• You should move on

• why would you do that?

• What do you look like?

• louda😂

• Do not know what you look like 😂😂

• no, you cannot.

• I guess that's the only good thing about you - your looks👌👌👌

• no, probably not

• assuming ur better with makeup and styles than before, ya i would say so

• Depends. Were you a major hole. If so then probably not..

What Girls Said 23

• Depends on the reason.

For example, my boyfriend dumped me when I was travelling overseas because he couldn't do the long distance thing. When I came back, I made an effort to improve my personality and my looks so that he would know what he was missing. We are back together now :)

If you've broken up for any other reason besides bad timing, I think looks just aren't gonna cut it. However, it's not a bad thing to try to improve yourself, just don't neglect the other parts of you as well!

• No, only if you made some ridiculous transformation. Like you were once heavy but now you're thin. Your ex knows what you look like on your worst days so getting them back bc you look good and put together won't be motivation enough for them. They're your ex for a reason. As cliched as that sounds. You want to look good for sure but unfortunately it takes A LOT more than that to get the ex back or even just intrigued

• Never go back to your ex. There's a reason why they're your ex. If you change your look and he comes back then don't you think it's very superficial? There are plenty of men out there who will adore you and like you for who you are. But if you feel like you want to change your appearance and doll yourself up, that is totally fine. Just don't do it for the sake of your ex.

• If an ex gets back with you only for you looks, I say he or she doesn't deserve you. And that you should move on and find someone else who will appreciate you for who you are as a whole; personality, looks, weird things you do and all. :) :)

• you can stunt on him and make him regret his decisions of leaving you. depending on the circumstances it can happen depending on the reason why you guys separated in the first place.

I mean he can acknowledge your growth and see you glow up. but very limited if he has already moved on, or lost feelings.

i'd just focus on looking good for yourself

• Probably not, looks are probably not why you broke up. It depends on why you are no longer together

• I think its not just looks that matters, especially if you have been together before. It has more of how much you both have grown and if he still have felings for you.

• No, that wouldn't make any sense at all. People that are trustful, loyal and honest would not try to get with someone just cause they think they look good. People that use others just because they like how they look are the ones that are a lot! more likely to try and get back with someone than a person who isn't trying to play games. Cheaters, liars and players use their fake innocent feel bad act. Pretending that their sorry for how they treated you just so they can try to use you again because they are desperate lol.

• depending I the type of relationship you had with him/her. its very possible

• If he was only initially with you for your looks then it's possible 😜

• If he's your ex, he already knows what you look like.

• You shouldn't want someone who only wants you back cause you're looks.

• don't waste your time trying to get your ex back... your ex forms part of your past

• Sure if you think he can look past what caused you to break up.

• no because if he did he'd only like you for how you look not for who are

• nope

• if he has no feelings left no you can't

• not a good idea. You broke up for a reason

• No. Your ex looks past your looks.

• No, otherwise he wouldn't be an ex.

• More from Girls
    3