How to get over a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay busy with reading forums and advice on how others got over a break up, dont listen to slow jams or watch anything that will get you in a mood where you will miss your ex, dont get upset if your ex cross your mind from time to time (its a process of grieving and moving on)... give yourself time to take things easy and not take your frustrations out on others just because you are hurting, trying dating and talking to other females (but dont be so quickly to rush into a relationship) you are still healing from your previous relationship.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Rejections is Gods protection, I always keep that in mind. Keep yourself busy

• By dating new pretty upbeat girls

• Keep yourself moving

• Dawg chill with you close friends as much as you can and burn all traces of her

• Throw a party!!

• Dating a girl at the moment, but after my last break up. I went to Vegas with my buddies.