Totally embarrassed myself, any way to redeem my image and self esteem?

Went through a break up about six months ago, totally ruined me I went through depression and really struggled. After initially begging etc. did no contact which worked.. she has since come back twice and both times despite taking it slow I have made it clear I miss her and want us to try again. Both times she has walked away again after staying over, telling me she loves me, crying etc and generally playing me for an idiot.

The most recent time she has told me we cannot speak again, she messaged me on my birthday but doesn't want to meet, talk or even text on a mutual level.. I feel like an idiot, I've only ever tried so nice to this girl and told her how much i miss her and regret us parting.

Is there anything I can do to redeem this pitiful image of myself.. I just want to move on now and show her that I'm not the pathetic, obsessed person I've been since the break up. Should I block her on everything or is that immature? I'm a good guy with a great job and not shy of attention from girls for some reason I'm just totally head over heels for her and I realize that's really not done me any favours in trying to fix things

Any advice appreciated

12