How do I let my friend know I'm in love with him?

so I have a really good friend, we're friends, but I've fallen in love with him. How do I tel him? "Or do I let him know? I don't want him to freak out and have it ruin our friendship.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• try giving him sublte hints..if you see he's taking it okay then maybe think about whether its really worth it. talk to him and see if he's interested in anyone..he maybe interested in you. :)

• Good idea, any suggestions on a subtle hint to drop? :)

• Well if you're really close with him and you guys are always together try telling him that a few of your friends have been saying that you guys would make a cute couple..then read his facial expression and how he takes it..it worked for me. jeje :)

What Guys Said 1

• esamorentia has probably the best answer I say folow that I can't imagine a better way to do it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!