Revenge sex is it worth it?

yes i mean having sex with a ex who wronged you then dumping them. is it worth it? some guys said hell yes it you make them fall for you n some say no.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Revenge is not a good thing. But if you want to, try something else like being more educated and rich than her/him. Don't use sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • i think it only works with girls tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girl wasted your time by treating you horribly and she hurt you. Now you are going to waste your time to get even with her. When you are finished with that exercise, how much more happiness have you brought into your life? ALl you have proved is that you can get down on her level.

When you get down to wrestle with pigs, you get up covered with mud.

1|1
    0|0
    • i like pigs

• Show All
    • sometimes yes but question for u

• If you have a question for me, you can ask here or PM me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I always cut contact with an ex , so I wouldn't be in a position for that to happen anyway. Plus, I'd never have sex again with an ex. Once it's over, then it's over for good

0|0
    0|0
  • You're ex already. He won't miss out on this opportunity to have sex and i don't think he will lose one minut of sleep about it if you do this.

Better who be to let the promise of sex linger in the air and finally just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't worth

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's petty just for revenge sakes but I have in the past hooked up with an Ex for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It only works on women not men.

0|0
    0|1
    • how so?

• Show All
    • i hope more women would hurt me with sex.

• lol wiw

• it is worth it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes