Revenge sex is it worth it?

yes i mean having sex with a ex who wronged you then dumping them. is it worth it? some guys said hell yes it you make them fall for you n some say no.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Revenge is not a good thing. But if you want to, try something else like being more educated and rich than her/him. Don't use sex.

• i think it only works with girls tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girl wasted your time by treating you horribly and she hurt you. Now you are going to waste your time to get even with her. When you are finished with that exercise, how much more happiness have you brought into your life? ALl you have proved is that you can get down on her level.

When you get down to wrestle with pigs, you get up covered with mud.

• i like pigs

• sometimes yes but question for u

• If you have a question for me, you can ask here or PM me.