How would you revenge from someone who has cheated on you?

What would you do to this person whom took your time and prevented you from meeting a nice person?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, I wanted to do mean shit to my ex when he cheated on me. The meanest thing I did I guess was not give him back his expensive jacket because it's a nice jacket.

I was tempted to do mean shit like slash the tires of his mustang and scrape the paint while he was at work, mail him his jacket cut up into pieces, pour water on his head when I realized I was sitting behind him at a basketball game, lots of stuff. Good thing I didn't because that's all illegal.

The best revenge is just ignoring their existence and moving on with your life and finding someone that makes you happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved on, I've been happy, have met better people, and most importantly even though I wanted to take revenge I realized that it would've hurt me as much as it woudve hurt her

• How did you get to do that? It seems so hard to not to do anything now. I wish I could hurt her physically so she could feel the same amount of pain I feel now

• She wants you to go crazy, and prove you're an animal and that she did the right thing cheating on you, prove her wrong man!! Prove her wrong!! For all of us that have been through that

• That's the best advice I had so far! Thanks man!