How would you revenge from someone who has cheated on you?

What would you do to this person whom took your time and prevented you from meeting a nice person?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, I wanted to do mean shit to my ex when he cheated on me. The meanest thing I did I guess was not give him back his expensive jacket because it's a nice jacket.

I was tempted to do mean shit like slash the tires of his mustang and scrape the paint while he was at work, mail him his jacket cut up into pieces, pour water on his head when I realized I was sitting behind him at a basketball game, lots of stuff. Good thing I didn't because that's all illegal.

The best revenge is just ignoring their existence and moving on with your life and finding someone that makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved on, I've been happy, have met better people, and most importantly even though I wanted to take revenge I realized that it would've hurt me as much as it woudve hurt her

0|1
    0|0
    • How did you get to do that? It seems so hard to not to do anything now. I wish I could hurt her physically so she could feel the same amount of pain I feel now

• Show All
    • She wants you to go crazy, and prove you're an animal and that she did the right thing cheating on you, prove her wrong man!! Prove her wrong!! For all of us that have been through that

• That's the best advice I had so far! Thanks man!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Spend all their money

0|1
    0|0
  • Slept with his friend...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a easy way.

• Show All
    • I have tons of nude pics of her and I'm thinking about sending it to all her friends and coworkers

• Hun I wouldn't. For a start you can get arrested for that and also you'll be the bad guy

• Move on and be the best partner I could be for someone else... I've had guys come back and realize how bad they messed up. It's the best when you can be like "You actually helped me find what I really needed. Thankyou.".

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you do with your pain? What about the shame of being cheated?

• How is there shame? You didn't cheat. you were the better partner... how is there shame in that? it hurts but they did you a favor... it's always better to find out early on when soemone is not invested... why waste your time. Would you rather get married and have kids with someone who wanted to be with other people but just wouldn't walk? That's worse in my opinion. It's better to have a real reason to walk... once that leaves you with no regrets.

• Be better... sinking down to her level just proves that she was right to do what she did. Just walk.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes