Is it wrong that I want to play with my ex's feelings?

I understand that it a dick move but how much of a dick move? Are relationship was her taking advantage of me being younger and blaming everything on me. Now that I'm wiser to the situation and realized it was her own problems, I want to get her back by playing with her feelings like she did me. I just wondering if that is going to far with the situation or should I just move on and let feel however she feels about the situation as is?
  • Get revenge
    Vote A
  • leave her alone
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty natural to want revenge on someone who has wronged you and made you feel like a victim. the best advice for me to give u would be to move on and take the high road, but even I know that's not always that satisfying.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you can take revenge but you have get out of the whole thing fast. if you keep doing it for a while then it's not advisable.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It's a stupid notion if you really think of it because taking her back means you're not wise and you're just setting yourself up to fail remember she played you she won't care what you do

0|0
    0|0
  • eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it an expression but an eye for nothing leaves one man hopeless. Your right I should just leave it alone

• Revenge is not the answer and not the mature way to handle things. Be the bigger person and move on

• Yea I understand but it hard being the bigger person when someone did you wrong. I thought about it and it not worth my time with doing something petty like that

• not worth it. Better move on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• get a life dude

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean get a life? I moved on I just don't know if I should make her feel what I did.

Recommended myTakes