Is it wrong that I want to play with my ex's feelings?

I understand that it a dick move but how much of a dick move? Are relationship was her taking advantage of me being younger and blaming everything on me. Now that I'm wiser to the situation and realized it was her own problems, I want to get her back by playing with her feelings like she did me. I just wondering if that is going to far with the situation or should I just move on and let feel however she feels about the situation as is?
  • Get revenge
  • leave her alone

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty natural to want revenge on someone who has wronged you and made you feel like a victim. the best advice for me to give u would be to move on and take the high road, but even I know that's not always that satisfying.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you can take revenge but you have get out of the whole thing fast. if you keep doing it for a while then it's not advisable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE