Broke up for a month?

hey everyone need some advice and help if you can! Ok so my girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month with no communication. We were in a 2 year on and off relationship. We've never gone this long without talking. We both go to college and now were both home for the summer. A few days ago I decided to message her and asked her if she wanted to go out to eat and she responded "no" then said "don't message me" I was the one who wanted a breakup it was hard to trust her because she cheated on me . She was my first love you can say and I just feel so controlled. I'm just curious if when she responded no then said don't message me if that means she still cares or not because that's the kind of girl she is. I'm willing to start over and redo everything but I'm not sure if she's with another guy because she has a picture of them on her profile but we're not friends so I cannot see her profile. If anyone can help with this please do! Thanks

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If any past lover shows any type of emotions towards you, it usually means they still on some level still care, its when you get nothing is when you should give up.

I understand that it is difficult to communicate with someone who doesn't want to speak to you. You have to make her understand why you want to go for dinner. Now, I'm not sure how the relationship was, if it has been a on again, off again relationship and you were the one to initate contact and getting back together. Then this may just be a repeat to her.

You have to find a way to understand what she is feeling. She is most likely hurt from the break up and sometimes a month is not enough time. If she isn't interested in hearing from you then you have to wait until she heals... Wanting to get back together because you both are home for the summer, or because she has pictures with another guy isn't going to be a good enough reason to try to get back together. You will have to explain to her why you want her back and it better be a good reason.

What Girls Said 2

• i think she is scred because she cheated on you and doesn't want to face you after that

but don't worry ye hav been together 4 a long time so she will c sense and will want talk to you

and ur a nice guy to forgive her 4 cheating !

good luck I hope it works out

oh could you please answer my question on the {man that stares at me } I need more advice thank you !

• just let it go dude

What Guys Said 0