How do I get him back?

Out of anger because I felt like he was avoiding me, I told him that it's over and I won't bother him again... He never texted me back. It's been 5 days. Does he really want nothing to do with me if he didn't text me back? I want him back now... What do I do or say? Is there still a chance?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a tough situation. It sounds like since you were the one that got angry that you should be the one to reach out again. However. You were angry because he was avoiding you in the first place, and when you said it was over he hasn't seemed to do anything that would show he wants you back. To be honest, I feel like he's just not that into you. In which case, sticking to your guns and not texting him is the way to go or he'll think you're desperate for him. Sometimes it takes a while, but most of the time when they see a girl walk away because they weren't putting forth enough effort, they respect her and try again later.

What Guys Said 1

• Just apologize, say that you're sorry. Tell him after thinking things over that you over reacted and you would like to work things out. That's about all you can do.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• well girl how was your realtionship before all this occured

• It all depends on what the argument was about and how many times you have reacted this way. A lot of people don't want the bs in a relationship. There is only so many times you can get mad like this and get away with it. At the same time if this just happened a couple times then you may be able to smooth things over by telling him that your sorry. That will at least start things off and hopefully you can both say how you really feel and figure things out.